As you are here you would like to learn this great sport. Here are some tips and basic lessons to improve your badminton play.
Before you start:
- Before playing badminton you will need to warm yourself up to prevent injuries (at least 10 minutes)
- You will need badminton racket (Try to get flexible one and full graphite frame with not so tense stringing)
- Nylon shuttlecocks are great for training and beginners as they will last longer and can handle more abuse while learning to play
Let’s start :
- Warm up, what can happen, what exercises to do and how long (!important, really not just for beginners)
FAQ #3 - How to: Proper Warm up & StrechingA warm up is really crucial in every sport, especially in badminton; because badminton is an intense sport and one of the fastest racket sport as compared to any other racket sports. Without proper warm up, you will have higher chance to get injured.
By doing proper warm up, it really helps you to prevent all those injuries, it helps you to stretch the muscle and joint, to increase your heart rate and flexibility when you play badminton. And not only that, it will also help to improve your performance and readiness on the court.
Enjoy the video. Thanks for watching and If you find this video is helpful, please like the video, subscribe my channel, and share this video to promote the sport of badminton around the world.
There are many different type of warm up in badminton, but in this video i will wrap up all the important areas that your muscle will use most in badminton.
For more information, please visit our website at:
- What racket to get?
- Basic racket grip/holding and basic shots in badminton
You will learn how to hold racket properly and use different grip for different shots or situations
- Bonus, 10 trick shots from life games (For the future of your play 🙂 )